Project Gambia is a registered charity. Registered Charity Number 1160143
You can support the work we do in various ways
Donations can be made towards:
· the purchase of food for the food programme at the Omega, Wisdom and St Peter’s Nursery Schools
· sewing machines and materials for the Over Coming Poverty Period Campaign
· mosquito nets and solar lights for Kotusilo
· baby packs
For more information on the above please see the Projects section of the website
· school equipment and resources for all the schools we support. Information on the schools we work with can be found in the Schools Work section of the website.
Donations towards our general funds are also gratefully received.
Donations can be made by clicking on the CAF icon on the home page.
You can also get involved in the work we do by sponsoring a child for £10 a month. For more information email Bev Hodt: email@example.com
We also accept donations of the following items towards the work we do in villages, schools and medical centres.
· Baby blankets/ clothes/shoes/ equipment
· Nappies and Wet Wipes
· Sanitary Pads
· Toiletries: soap, shower gel, toothbrushes, toothpaste etc
· Football Kit: shirts, shorts, boots, balls
· School uniform, school bags, lunchboxes and drinks bottles
· Household items: bedding, towels, cutlery etc
· Arts and Craft items
· School Equipment: pens, pencils, sharpeners, erasers, exercise books, paper etc
· Medical supplies
Each year we also send ‘Christmas Shoeboxes’ to the schools and communities we work in. If you would like to get involved in this initiative please contact Bev Hodt: firstname.lastname@example.org